This is a full-time position in Marseille for a mechanical engineer in research and development. The engineer will be responsible for conducting research and development (R&D) activities, developing mechanical engineering designs and creating and implementing structural designs in CFS®. The engineer will also be responsible for analysing test data to improve product performance.
Required qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree (M2) in mechanical engineering or a related field.
- Languages: French C2 – English C1
- Analytical and research and development (R&D) skills
- Mechanical engineering and/or structural design skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience required with Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Modelling (CAM) software, such as: 3DS Simulia (Composite Engineering Role or similar), Solidworks, CATIA, ABAQUS
- Experience of structural/industrial design simulation procedures/standards for product certification.
- Candidates with experience in one of the following areas will be given priority: structural engineering simulation and testing, structural materials simulation and testing: experience in the identification, validation and calibration of steel, concrete and composite models.
- Experience in one or more of the following industry sectors is an asset: carbon fibre composite manufacturing; building/maritime/bridge construction; power/energy plant design and certification; shipbuilding.
If you’re interested by this opportunity, please send your resumer and cover letter to info [@] technocarbon.tech